How do I use my financial aid to pay for my text books?

If you have been awarded Federal grants or scholarships, you can use your PHSC student ID card at your campus bookstore to pay for your textbooks. See attached schedule, If you want to purchase your textbooks from sources other than your campus bookstore, you will have to wait until you receive your financial aid refund to your BankMobile account.