How do I receive my financial aid refund?

All financial aid refunds are processed through BankMobile. The first time you enroll in a credit course with PHSC, you will receive a green BankMobile enrollment envelope, (formerly known as HigherOne). If you have not received your BankMobile enrollment envelope, or did not set up your account at the time you received your envelope, please contact the PHSC Student Financial Serivces Office for assistance.