If I earn a GED, how do I request an official transcript?

If you earned your GED in Florida prior to January 1, 2014, you can request your transcripts via GED Testing Service using theironline credential requesting service(link is external). If you earned your GED in Florida on or after January 1, 2014, you can request transcripts online at www.ged.com(link is external). If you earned your GED in another state, please contact that institution directly to request your records, or at www.ged.com(link is external)