If I am a transfer student, must I take entrance (placement) tests?

If you are transferring to PHSC from another college, you must have scores that are less than two years old on the ACT, SAT, PERT, or CPT. Some Florida high school and active military students may be exempt from testing.

The alternative would be to show successful completion (grade of “C” or better) in college-level English and mathematics, or successful completion of all required college preparatory courses.