How do I request an official high school, college or technical transcript from an institution other than PHSC?

If you attended a Florida public institution, you may complete and submit an electronic transcript request form, available at the Admissions and Student Records office on any campus. If you attended an institution in another state or a non-public Florida institution, please contact that institution directly to request records.