How do I change my personal information once I am admitted?

It is very important to keep your personal information current. If you change your name, visit he Admissions and Student Records office at the West Campus in New Port Richey or Academic Advising office at any of PHSC's other campuses. Name change requests require that a photo ID be presented. If you are changing your address, email or phone number, you can update your information online through WISE.